Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday - changes afoot.



Well hello! How was your weekend?
I spent Saturday wandering the streets of scenic Waltham with friends and then Sunday had dinner and a couple games of Blokus (best game) with friends. RELAXING.

And that might be the end of the lazy weekends for a while...

I'm moving.
Over the course of the fall I have to un-entrench myself from my giant apartment of the past four years. I have to distill my mountains, nay, mountain ranges of possessions into the very most beloved few to take with me. I'm not moving far but I want to use this opportunity/event as a kick start to a life-change. I come from a long line of collectors on both sides so every fiber in my body says 'keep it! keep it!' and that's what I've been doing for the past 29 years, keeping EVERYTHING.

I'm going to try to document the cleaning, the purging, the donating, the packing, and the moving here. In case you're interested. I'll admit I'm perhaps absurdly attached to things I don't need; so this might be painful, but it has to happen. GOODBYE STUFF.

[Oh and I promise to post some art/craft related things soon.]

No comments:

Post a Comment