Monday, March 7, 2011

On the edge of spring.

Well hello Monday.

I miss the weekend. I miss EVERY weekend. They zip by so quickly.

I was very productive this weekend but my to do list is still miles long. Egg-A-Go-Go is officially out of hibernation and I need to remember to start photo-ing the goings on over the very productive weekends.

Saturday's routine involves a trip to the post office, breakfast/brunch at City Feed & Supply and any errand-y tasks we may have.

Other than this outing and a late walk on Sunday, I spent most of my weekend behind my iron, sewing machine and computer.


I have a dozen or so Button Bird Pillows I'm working on for wholesale/custom orders and a few little lions for the shop.

The cats and I watched too much Law & Order: SVU while ironing and sewing. Hanni now expects a murderer around every corner. Mischa is now in love with detective Stabler.


My little tea bag ornaments are in the shop along with some newly printed onesies and kids shirts.

Spotted some friends I've missed:


I suppose that's it for now. Hopefully more photos in the next post NOT taken with my phone.
xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment