Friday, August 12, 2011

Beautiful Breakfast

Hello! Happy Monday.

Just for the record, I would like to officially state the BREAKFAST is my favorite meal of the day and I would happily eat 'breakfast foods' for lunch and dinner as well. I love a sweet pile of pancakes with fruit or a basic "classic plate" of eggs and starch with a giant cup of tea.

Tea and Eggs. My two favorite consumables. (That would be my desert-island shopping list. Plus TOAST if there was room.)

A few years ago I started a flickr group called Beautiful Breakfast. At the time I was making a lot of good breakfasts and taking their photos before I devoured them. The group was mainly for me but people really took to it. At last glance there were 5,769 photos and 581 members in the group! WOW!

Here are a couple of my favorite breakfasts-of-the-past...











And here is an incredible video I stumbled upon last week. So lovely.



I hope somebody ate all of that food post-flight.
Have a nice week,
Sarah
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment