Monday, February 4, 2013

If you can call it work.

New England Winter is fully upon us and it's time to get cozy and/or begrudgingly scramble around the city on errands as quickly as possible.

Indoors...
Egg-A-Go-Go customer service dept. #catswithjobs Early Winter 2013
Cat assistants

Show me the books beside your bed!
Taking stock of winter reading.

Morning! #breakfast French toast for one. / Curtis doesn't like French toast. (I don't want to talk about it.) Any takers for his slices?
High-quality breakfasts.

Outdoors...
Early Winter 2013
Bundled-up walks do nearby urban wilds.

Paintings on the MBTA. Eleven of my original watercolors from late '12 thru now will be living at @gather_here during the month of February! Go buy one! #art Working lunch! Chai, J. Muir & wholesale drop-off at Magpie in Somerville! #wishyouwerehere
Delivering art and wholesale orders is a great excuse for a quick cozy lunch.

The paintings in-transit above are now at Gather Here for the month of February. Eleven original watercolors of varying sizes looking for new homes (and priced to move). Later this month I will be teaching a (sold out!) screen printing workshop at GH. Next month I will be teaching the same workshop at Eliot School here in JP.

So that's my life lately. I'm currently painting when I can, acting as a (very) part-time teacher and a full-time small business owner (seeking new wholesale customers for screen printed goods and stationery). It feels pretty good and we'll see if I can keep pursuing this combination of things as my capital J Job. Wish me luck! :)

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment