Monday, August 30, 2010

Picnic and 5 Years Old...

Hello Internet!

Two things...

No. 1:
Picnic Portland was FANTASTIC.

The weather was beautiful, the location was great (wish I'd had a chance to see more of Portland - next time!) and sales were steady.
OH! And everyone in Portland is so dang friendly!

Thank you SO MUCH to the Picnic organizers up in Maine. I hope I can come up and shop your holiday-time fest since I'll probably be too busy with BBB for another fair in December.

No.2:
Tomorrow is Egg-A-Go-Go's FIVE YEAR ETSY-VERSARY!
I opened my little online store on August 31st, 2005 and I've been happily vending there ever since (I didn't make my first sale until much later but who's counting?). I was hoping to commemorate the big day with a huge shop update and some new items but with a fair this past weekend and other busy-ness, I just can't pull it together! I'll it all this weekend.

I'll make a more detailed post tomorrow but a sneak peek at one item (an old design coming back anew) that will be in the next shop update...

The Woolly Bear card! Yes! Woolly was spelled "Wooly" in this first edition but cut me some slack! It was one of my VERY FIRST stationery designs AND my very first Etsy sale.

This guy will be back and will have some new friends along with him.
A big thank you to everyone who has ever purchased anything from my shop and especially those who have sent me a kind word after.

See you soon,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment