Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adventure!



WOW.

Come June 20th, I will be heading to Logan Airport to board a plane that will take me to another plane that will take me to a very small plane that will take me to this incredible place. Port Alsworth, Alaska!

I have four very close girlfriends from my class in High School (two of which I've known, and loved, since Middle School!). Ginger (the one in the wedding dress below) lives in Alaska and will be the last of us to turn 30 at the end of June. So of course, we should all be together to mark the occasion, right?



So we're gonna go! Tickets are booked and I'm ready to pack.
I'm going to miss Curtis and the kitties but when I get back it will be 4th of July weekend!
What an exciting couple of weeks this will be.

I'm excited...and nervous! I'm already contemplating what to pack, what to not pack, snacks to bring and how many sketchbooks I'll need.

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment