Thursday, January 3, 2013

Post HolidayRest catch-up.

Well Hello!

Things have been busy and restful and I took some time off (mostly off, not completely) to spend time with family and friends for the holidays and to ring in the new year.

wintery

We were in NH and MA for four days of Christmas and then went up to Vermont with friends to say happy new year. I've only been to Vermont a handful of times but should probably visit more regularly. It's is so beautiful up there.

wintery

Now we are officially home and my to-do list is a mile long.

Now realizing I may have said YES to too many things for January '13 but I'm cleaning my desk and prepping for a super productive month.

I have some contract work to do in the next week along with some class-planning and of course, wedding tasks. It's a lot but it's good. Time to get back to work.

I'm guessing there won't be time for new personal and painting work until mid-month but that's okay! A fresh new year is a great time for planning and working and getting all kinds of things done.

Good morning Huntington Vermont.

I hope your holidays were fun and relaxing and I hope that you have some great fun lined up for 2013!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment