Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Fever!

Good thing spring is only a few days away because my brain is full of seeds and leaves and little blossoms. I renewed my community garden contract for 2013 and yesterday we went to the Boston Flower and Garden Show (my first time there and it was amazing).

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

My favorite booth in the entire convention center was the Hudson Valley Seed Library. Each type of seeds has a packet featuring artwork by a different artist. (Honestly, it's hard not to pick varieties based on the art on the package!)

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

Boston Flower and Garden Show 2013

Since all I can think about is plants and gardening, that's all I want to draw and paint right now.
garland
This little garland will most likely be on prints and cards soon - in case you too are plant and flower mad.

Plants plants plants!
xo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love those seed packets! I can't wait to see more of your flower show inspired paintings.

    ReplyDelete