Saturday, November 21, 2015

New England Craft Fair Round-Up!

Hello Friends!

Do you like shopping small, shopping handmade? If so, I have got a list for you!

It's holiday craft fair season! New England boasts some incredible shopping events and I thought I would make a handy place to find 2015's fairs and markets. (If you know of one I missed, please leave a comment so I can add it in!)

Scroll down for a list with links!

I'm super thankful for all of the amazing creative folks who share their work online. You are so inspiring and I'm happy that some of you are my real world friends! ❤️ This is my annual reminder to #shophandmade #shopsmall and #shoplocal as the holi

Concord Handmade (Concord NH)
Nov. 20 - Dec. 29

Craftland (Providence RI)
Nov. 27th - Dec. 31st (also year round)

Bust Craftacular Boston
Nov. 28 & 29

Herbstalk Winter Herbal Market (Somerville)
Nov. 28

Craft Fix 2015 (Portsmouth NH)
Nov. 29

Harvard Square Holiday Fairs (Cambridge)
Throughout December

JP Crafts Fair
Dec. 5

Society of Arts&Crafts' Craft Boston
Dec. 11-13

SoWa Holiday Market
Dec. 12 & 13

Picnic Portland (Portland ME)
Dec. 13

Gather Here's Handmade Holiday Show (Cambridge)
Dec. 19


Egg-A-Go-Go will be at the Bust Craftacular (making my triumphant return to the Cyclorama after the end of the BBB, RIP), Picnic Portland and Gather Here's Handmade Holiday. I hope to see you there!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment