Thursday, May 26, 2011

super functional minimalist furniture genius

I love this concept from Studio Gorm (that I came across while browsing Swiss Miss).




From the site: "Wood Peg...Peg is a family of furniture with diverse parentage. The shaker peg rail, the Korean wall hung table and the lowly shop broom. A flexible furniture system made up of simple components, which can be assembled in a variety of ways to accommodate a multitude of scenarios. It can be just as easily disassembled, using no tools or fasteners. All components can be hung from a peg rail on the wall creating pleasing abstract compositions."

Curtis has a very minimalist, very utilitarian design aesthetic and I love hanging stuff up and putting things together. So I think we need these, ASAP.

And oh my, there's a "Garden Peg" as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment