Thursday, September 8, 2011

It has been raining for three days.

Staying varying levels of cozy and damp during this rainy rainy end of summer.


I had to give up my walk to work and take the train this morning.




Last night, in prep for the Provi Art Festival, I was a silkscreening MACHINE...
40 beard and glasses cards
16 beard and glasses shirts
27 wolves onesies
12 love oneies
Tonight I need to do some serious ironing, sewing and tag printing.
And what an incredible mail day!



Clockwise from the top left...
My number for the 2011 Jimmy Fund Walk... Meta zine by my dear friend Marissa Falco (get yours HERE)... Lovely Fabric swatches from Jenna Rose on Etsy (I hope I can get my act together to make myself something using these squares this winter...I love her treehouses so much).


Stay dry, fellow New Englanders!
xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment