Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Like the wings of a trapped injured bird..."

Well, spring is here. That means I'm listening to lots of Horse Feathers* and marveling at everything coming back to life around me.

Some recent photos of spring springing...

photo 5

photo 4

photo 7

photo 8
Stripes!

photo6

photo 3
Our neighborhood red-tailed hawks are building their nest on the VA down the street from my house! I love seeing them almost every morning, going about their hawk business.

*I actually started this post yesterday but got sidetracked when, while double checking the Horse Feathers url, realized HF was going to be playing in Boston in May! They don't come around very often and I abandoned my post to buy tickets. Check the tour schedule! If they're coming to a town near you, GET TICKETS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment