Friday, March 29, 2013

Egg-A-Go-Go out in the real world

I was corresponding with some shops this morning and realized I don't have an updated online list of the places my products are carried in the real world!

Let's meet the fine establishments that have exquisite taste and carry my work, shall we? :)

Aviary Gallery - Jamaica Plain MA
aviary

Magpie - Somerville MA
Shops

Craftland - Providence RI
Shops

Lollipop Seeds - Chicago IL
Shops

Mama Luna Apothecary - Stillwater MN
Shops

And COMING SOON to
Black Bear Brooklyn - Brooklyn NY
Shops

I love selling online and at shows but it is such a different kind of thrill to know that my little onesies and cards and other handmade goods are out in the world, sitting on shelves and hanging on racks, waiting for new homes. I've only been to Aviary, Magpie and Craftland (three of my nearest and dearest shops!) but I would love to visit the others if I'm ever in their neighborhoods...and I hope you will too!

Egg-A-Go-Go

Thank you so much to my online fans, the craft fair-goers, the shop owners and customers, and everyone else who makes it possible for me to get my work out into the world. I wouldn't be who I am without you!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment